Since my newspaper debut, the calls have been rolling in. I am now so famous that I had to hire an agent to field all the offers! I can't begin to tell you how many times I've had to turn down Rob Pattinson already. I keep telling him I'm married, but he's persistent. One look at my photo and he's in love. Can't say as I blame him though. I was awfully sexy. :-)
Our pastor called Pete on Friday night and said, "I was calling for the husband of the woman with bad hair. Wondering if you need any encouragement tonight Pete. ...maybe some counseling." I thought we were going to die of laughter! Then, on FB, our friend Kevin posted that there were only 3 reasons I would have hair that big:
1. to personally destroy the ozone layer with Aqua Net
2. to make the height requirement to ride the roller coasters at Six Flags
3. I didn't want the three rows behind me in the movie theater to see the movie
And, of course, I've received several emails, stopped in the street, in the dentist office, etc.. to be told how awesome my picture was. My infamy is growing. Steven Spielburg has contacted me for the movie rights, though I've decided to shop around a bit. Didn't want to settle for his $40 million offer. I've heard Ron Howard was interested as well. I think a bidding war might be headed my way!! So, as you see, this front-page blurb has become a worldwide sensation! Everyone has fallen in love with my hair. Maybe I'll even begin to license a whole line of hair care products soon. Can't you see billboards across this country carrying that picture that say "Take your hair to new heights". Wow. How awesome would that be?!
1 comment:
Just checking in to let you know we're alive and well and enjoying our break from computers, etc. I have minimal computer signal, so I don't even know if you'll get this message. But I'm trying to keep up on my BLOG reading. I, of course, love yours.
Post a Comment