I realized that today is Wednesday and there's been absolutely NOTHING to blog about! It was rainy and yucky on Monday, so we just stayed inside. Yesterday, the funeral was held for that young mom who passed away from cancer, but since I didn't know her well, I just dropped off food for the funeral dinner and that's all. Though, her death has had my mind wrapped up for a few days. Especially today after reading some of her blog. Heartbreaking to say the least. Did a little volunteering at the school and had a meeting last night, but again, nothing really much to say about any of those things. And, now, here we are at Wednesday with yet even MORE nothingness going on. Guess though, I shouldn't complain about nothing happening. Sometimes the best days are "Nothing" days. Because that means nothing bad has happened. Only relaxing, good stuff. So, I've tried to come up with ideas of something to blog about. I could do another entry on the vileness of broccoli. I mean, that's always fun. I could start up on how nasty beets are too. Start a whole new series about things that disgust me. But, even though there's nothing really to share or talk about, I still have things going on and don't really feel like sitting here and using my brain to do either of those things. So, I took the easy way out and decided to take some silly pictures of my kids while they were doing their homework. Boring? Probably. Silly? Most definitely. But, once in a while, that's all I can come up with. :-)
2 comments:
I love your new page with the picture. Who made the sign? It looks realy great.
I finally figured it out. Just add it on the header thing on the settings/layout part. It's so easy!
Post a Comment