Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Article

Here is my latest article in today's paper. And, if any of you know my kids, you'll understand what the meaning of "Hmm" means. ;-)

http://mywebtimes.com/archives/ottawa/display.php?id=418084&query=Write Team

3 comments:

stipeygirl75 said...

Funny article! This is true. But, they should grow out of it a bit as they age :) Freddy has really let me throw a lot of his weird stuff out since he hit the "tween" years. Some of it, I'll throw it out when he's not looking and if if he asks about it he just says "HEY! I needed that!" and continues on. Whereas in the past he would've had a full-blown tantrum if I tried something like that.

Suzy said...

That was delightful! From this day forward, I will refer to those little asexual figures as Hmmms ... thanks, Noah! How long do you think before my kids start their own "collections"? :)

Lori said...

Sarah - you give me hope that soon I will not have to hold onto pieces of paper that have a picture of a mushroom on them!

Suzy - I do believe your kids have already started "collecting". Wasn't it Isaac who was collecting all things yellow? That's how it begins. Soon you'll have chapstick collections and drawers stuffed with crazy things you can't even explain.