First thing she did was make a turkey with googly eyes and sparkles. Forgot to take a picture of the finished product though. Doh!
These are Livie's 2 besties. Calie is a very shy little girl, that doesn't really talk much. Livie's trying to get her to come out of her shell and has really latched on to her as a friend. It's been cute to see Livie taking care of her, holding her hand and walking with her. Livie was making a straight face like Calie in this picture. :-) Jack is her other bestie and we've known him since he was born. There's no shyness to work out there!

They got to have some play time before playing this game. They pretending to be turkeys and began chasing their teachers around. They loved it! Then we went upstairs for some fun music time. We sang a song about woodland animals. When the instructor asked the kids what other woodland animals (squirrels, owls, etc...) would live in a tree, Livie raised her hand and said "A Praying Mantis!". Wow. Really? We all laughed and sang about this praying mantis. How did I have a kid that loves bugs?!

Last thing we did was make rice cake turkeys. Mrs. T took a picture of the two of us for me. :-)

And, here is her finished turkey! It was really yummy. But, the peanut butter and rice cake really get dry in your mouth, so you have to wash it down with a lot of water. But, sure did taste good! We had a great time together and, like I said, love that I went and put all the busyness aside, so I could just enjoy that moment with my sweet girl.
They got to have some play time before playing this game. They pretending to be turkeys and began chasing their teachers around. They loved it! Then we went upstairs for some fun music time. We sang a song about woodland animals. When the instructor asked the kids what other woodland animals (squirrels, owls, etc...) would live in a tree, Livie raised her hand and said "A Praying Mantis!". Wow. Really? We all laughed and sang about this praying mantis. How did I have a kid that loves bugs?!
Last thing we did was make rice cake turkeys. Mrs. T took a picture of the two of us for me. :-)
And, here is her finished turkey! It was really yummy. But, the peanut butter and rice cake really get dry in your mouth, so you have to wash it down with a lot of water. But, sure did taste good! We had a great time together and, like I said, love that I went and put all the busyness aside, so I could just enjoy that moment with my sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment