Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Classic Movie Week - Day 3

We headed to the video store to pick out some new movies for the rest of the week. Today's movie was under "favorites" and I know why! It's an absolute classic and everyone should see it at least once. It's also one of the most quotable movies of all time. Can you tell from the picture below what movie I'm talking about? Here's a hint.... there's a man in black with some princesses.




It's "The Princess Bride"! Inconceivable, I know. ;-) This is one of my personal favs and, so it seems, the kids too.


REVIEW: Though there were no karate kicks following this movie, I heard lots of laughing and I heard several "This movie is awesome!" coming from the kiddos. The girls liked the kissing parts (I'm in trouble, aren't I) and Noah loved the sword-fighting!


RATING: ***** 5 star rating



Tomorrow's movie isn't probably the first thing you think of when you think of a classic 80s movie, but in the Drexler household it was one of our favs! We'll see if the kids agree....

No comments: