There is a lot on each of their lists, so they had a lot to shop for. I would call out someone's name and tell them to get whatever was next on their list and throw it in the cart. The fact that Livie got to do this for the first time ever was very, very exciting for her. Madie and Noah love school shopping too, but for Livie this was a long awaited event!
Because this is Livie's first year, she had to get a few extras like PE shoes, a lunchbox, etc.. Here she is scoping out the selection. I admit I usually try and influence them to pick something on the cute side as opposed to something I think looks dorky, but I tried to step back and let them take the reigns this year. And, you can tell too, because Livie picked out a very interesting pair of black and hot pink tennies for PE. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment