It's "Ernest Goes to Camp"! Of course, all campers have to have their trusty dog (in this case, Tater) with them on the hike. And, what you can't see in the picture is that Livie also believes every camper should wear ruby slippers as well. I mean, if Dorothy can trek all the way to OZ in them, guess Livie can do the same, right?
REVIEW: You wouldn't think this would be quite as popular as some of the other movies we've been watching, but the kids were literally laughing themselves off the couch in a couple spots. The phrase "funniest movie ever!" was said among the giggles many, many times.
RATING: Yet another google star rating! (as much as I love Ernest, giving the same rating as Karate Kid makes me question their ratings system, but I digress)
Just a couple days left of our 80s fest. Stayed tuned for more...
No comments:
Post a Comment