Friday, May 10, 2013

End Of The Year

It's that time again.  The end-of-the-year is upon us. .... or, more accurately, ME!  My class is done next week, so I'm making up their books.  I love doing this. :-)  I love seeing how much my students have grown and become more independent as the year has gone on.  It's so fun!





I haven't picked up all 140 pictures I need for the books yet, but I started at least assembling them.




You can see the marble art they made in class and how I cute out the number "2" to add to their book.  I do that, because it's our "2s" class!  Kinda fun.  I add a little page about what we love most about them, then add 4 pages of pictures, a "I'm a SHINING STAR" page with their picture and their handprints make up the last page.



This is the picture we put in the book.  This is Katie, my co-teacher.  She just got back from 10 days in FL, so she's tan and awesome.  I should've taken our photo BEFORE her trip!  Maybe then I wouldn't look like I've never seen the sun in my life, but what are you going to do, right? ;-)  It's been a great year and has gone by so quickly!  Next Thurs night and Fri are our last days with those sweet kids and their terrific parents.  It's going to be hard to say goodbye, just like it was last year, but at least I know we helped make those shy little 2s turn into the bright, independent, preschool-ready 3s that they are today!

No comments: