Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tech Rehearsal


Last night was Tech Rehearsal.  We've never had it on a weekday, so that was definitely different.  Madie didn't get home until 9pm.  I started developing my very first migraine right before we were to leave.  It sucked, because I was having blurry vision and having a hard time focusing, so the drive over was a little nerve-wracking.  But, we made it.  I quickly texted Pete though and told him I needed something to help with the pain.  He, thankfully, was able to leave work early and get me some meds and caffeine.  I was able to watch Madie's first performance and Livie's performance, before I gave up and went home.  Pete followed us to make sure I was ok, then headed back to be with Madie until it ended.  I've never missed a tech rehearsal, so I was really disappointed with that.  



Here is the photo I got to take of Madie's very performance.  Tech is where the kids come, dressed in their regular dance stuff, and practice their number a couple of times, until they get a feel for it on the stage.  They all did a great job!



This was Livie's.  Two of the girls were missing last night, so that's why the older girls stepped in.  They won't be on the stage during the performance though.  She did a great job too and I can't wait to see them do it in their costumes next week during dress rehearsals.  Hopefully I won't have to deal with any more headaches and can stay for the whole thing!



No comments: