As you saw me post earlier this week, the dance recital is coming up soon. That means dance pictures are in full swing for my girls. On Saturday, Madie had her pictures taken. Because she's in 3 different numbers, I let her pick out her favorite to get pictures of.
She got all of her costumes on Saturday, but I only got to see one on her before I had to leave. She's since shown me the other two here at the house, but you all will have to wait to see those pictures after recital. :-)
This is her favorite! Her ballet costume. Isn't it pretty?!! I don't even think it's the prettiest one either. She has a purple one and a black and hot pink feathered one. So fun! She's so tiny that they had to safety pin the gloves, so they would stay up on her arms, but it's really so cute on her. Tomorrow night begins tech rehearsals, so hopefully I will be able to post about that later in the week. Can't wait for recital!!
No comments:
Post a Comment