Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Fourteen Years!
Fourteen years ago today, I married the best guy in the world! I was a nervous wreck that morning, but once I got down the aisle and was standing across from him, I was just excited! Excited to finally, after 5 1/2 yrs of dating, marry this man. I have not regretted it once in all of these 14 yrs either. He balances me. Where I tend to jump into things, he brings thought and reason into it. When I struggle with feelings of doubt or melancholy, he lifts me up and helps me see the positives. We're definitely opposites, but it helps make our marriage work. I love him for being an incredible husband and father and for always putting interests of others above his own. I am one lucky gal! Happy Anniversary, Pete. I love you more than ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment