Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Blog


You'll notice to the right of the screen a blog called "Conversations With My Father". This is a new blog of mine. I am talking to my dad once a week and jotting down some of the stories about his life growing up. As a kid I heard many, many stories about what he was like and things he did, and always got a kick out of them. From pretending to rob a bank or playing with stickball with his friends, they were always entertaining. :-) His oldest sister Judi started a blog quite a while ago about her life and I've loved reading it. I always thought it would be fun to start one about dad to get his take on things too. So, recently I did just that. Just wanted a place to keep those stories alive. Some are about everyday life and others are funny things he did or had happen to him. He wasn't a dull kid, that's for sure. So, if you ever want a glimpse into what my dad was like, to see maybe where I got my sense of humor and silliness, you can swing on over and check it out. :-)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Is your dad the one in the front? If so, Noah TOTALLY looks like him!