Monday, March 2, 2009

Noah's Latest Book

Some of you may remember Noah's first book debut "The Box Book", which was a very avent-guarde book about boxes - all brown paper, stapled together. It was a work of art! But, sadly, much of the public didn't quite understand that piece, therefore his sales were a bit low. To appease his publishers, he decided to do a more mainstream piece. One that would appeal to the general public and not just the artsy ones. The one is called The Farmer Said "?".














Look at the way those animals jump off the page! The sheep saying "baa" was such a light-bulb moment for me (to quote Oprah). Haven't we all needed to say "baa" once in a while? Haven't we all..... So moving. And don't get me started on the mouse. The amoeba-like qualities he gave it, with the feet coming out in small, but delicate lines, and that single eyeball....is it looking forward or backwards or is it just present? Simple. But thought-provoking, no? Yes, this indeed proves to be quite a page turner. We're hoping that this one will bring in bigger profits and will make a name for him among the publishing world. He's obviously got great talent and hopes to one day expand on his Farmer series to include other titles such as "The Zookeeper Said" and "Why You Shouldn't Eat Broccoli". Both are already getting buzz on the internet. Very exciting to say the least. But here's your first look at his follow-up novella, The Farmer Says "?". Enjoy
By the way, he is available for readings and public speaking engagements. Contact me for price listings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i would be interested in a book titled "why you shouldn't eat broccoli" i would pay top dollar for that one. let me know when it gets completed!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can do better than that. I can get YOU an autographed copy!! For a fellow supporter, that would be our pleasure. :-)

Judi Hahn said...

I think Noah's book would be entitled "Why you SHOULD eat broccoli" because he actually likes that wonderful, tasty morsel.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. Noah no longer likes broccoli. Granted I practically had to shove a homemade donut in his mouth today, because he didn't think he'd like it, but hey, if by being picky that means broccoli is no longer something he'll eat....I'll take it! Now, if only I could rescue my daughters. :-(

Rose said...

heeheeheeheee! I just love you, Lori!!! God bless you and your ever so sweet family.
xoxox
Jenn

Suzy said...

I am such a huge fan of Noah's work. The box book moved me so deeply that my mind was a blank for a good 24 hours. Now, mere months later, "The Farmer Says '?'" is a triumph like no other. This page-turner will keep you guessing until the very last word!