Monday, December 10, 2012
The Finger
No. That is not Pete giving you the finger. Well, he is. But, there is a reason WHY he is. He broke it! While I was at the lovely Session Christmas Party last night, he was falling down the basement stairs and breaking/spraining his fingers. The kids were so freaked out when they saw him laying at the bottom of the stairs that they were telling him they were going to call 9-1-1 and take care of him and all that, but he reassured him, despite the pain he was in, that he would be fine. They then decided to make their own dinner, draw him pictures, and make him feel lots better. Madie even sent me a text to tell me of the catastrophe, which I never got, because my phone was tucked away in my coat pocket while I partied the night away ... until 7:30. ;-) We're all thankful he didn't get hurt more seriously. Our basement stairs are nothing to laugh at! The bad thing is that he hurt his left hand. Those who know him know he's left-handed, so that's making for an interesting time at work for him, but he's managing. Guess if I make him mad in the next couple weeks, I'll never know if he's actually giving me the finger or just using the splint. ;-) Happy healing, honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment