Today was the K-5th graders Christmas Program. Madie was able to be there too, because she was participating as a band member to help the kindergarteners. :-) She had to wear her band uniform though, so she didn't get to dress up.
Here are my 3 beautiful kids though! Noah and Livie were all dressed up for their special afternoon.
These are the boys I babysit. They were looking all handsome today too, so I had to take a picture. :-)
I was able to take a quick picture of Madie and her friend Michael before all the kids came in. They had to stand behind the kindergarteners and hold up signs as they sang their song.
Noah's class started shuffling in, so I ran over and took a quick picture of him. He did SUCH a great job during his performance. I videoed it, but there was no sound for some reason. :-( Made me so sad!
Noah's group sat on the bleachers, but Livie's group stood on the gym floor. Doesn't she look like a princess today?!
Noah's there in the second row from the back, kind of close to Mickey. It was a really fun afternoon program and it was a lot of fun watching them sing and dance their hearts out! Great job, kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment