Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thief!

While we were gone at Madie's last game tonight, Tater was a little mischievous.  Let me share the tale, shall I?  Pete and I went out for lunch today and then did a little last minute shopping.  We got stuff for the kids' teachers, something for the boys I babysit, and then decided to go get something for our furry children.  We got Olive a feather toy and got Tater a big ball and a Kong stick thingy.  I stuck them under the tree, unwrapped, so we could give them to them on Christmas morning.  Tater suspected something was up, because (despite the fact that I put his WAY under the tree) he could smell something when we got home.  When we got home tonight, Noah said, "Hey.  Did you give Tater his Christmas toy?".  I told him no, but guess what we found by the front door?  His toy!  I guess while we were gone, he decided to get it out from under the tree and play with it!  Pete asked if I took the tag off, because it was no where to be found....



As soon as we walked into our bedroom, though, we found the evidence!  A chewed up tag all over our floor.  So, he not only stole it out from under the tree while we were gone, but he chewed the tag off, so he could play with it!




Look at that guilty face!  Such a stinker!  As soon as he realized he was caught, he gave us this sorry face and as soon as he was forgiven, was quick to jump and want to play with his brand, new, early Christmas present.  Gotta love this boy! 

No comments: