Noah got a new brown highlighter at school yesterday as a prize. He was so excited, because Madie had received a purple one just like it last week. He wanted to try it out and I guess he didn't need paper to see how it worked. Instead he got out several napkins and drew smiley faces on them. But, that wasn't enough. He wanted to display all those napkins. He started sticking them on the windows and the table. Then gave one to Livie and to himself and took them with us when we went to pick up Madie from dance class last night. And, of course, they didn't just leave them in the van. No. They had to take them with us and show every person who walked by. I'm pretty sure most people didn't see the smiley face and instead saw two kids showing them napkins. We got more than one weird look. I tried to explain to them that not all people are wanting to see their napkins right now, but they didn't care. As people were coming in to pick up their daughters, they were greeted by 2 silly kids, shoving napkins in their faces. Yeah. Try explaining that one. I'm sure that from now on I'll be known as the mom with the crazy napkin kids.
2 comments:
Hey, better napkins than *sanitary* napkins ... ;)
So true! If THAT'S what they had used, then we might have been making a trip to the psychologist's office...... ;-)
Post a Comment