We have another snow day today. Well, more like a "wind chill is -33 day", so the kids are home again. Since Pete is in Toronto this week, they wanted to make a painting for him. I got out a long sheet of white paper and let them go to town. So, Daddy, this is for you. :-) They love you and miss you lots! In fact, when I went to take the trash out and came back in, Livie started running for the door saying "Daddy Home!!". Then she saw it was me and stopped running and was like "oh.". Guess I wasn't nearly as exciting as you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! Here are messages from the kids.....
Madie: I got three DOLLERS from the tooth fairy!! YAY!! I love you.Hey watch the new Star Wars the Clone Wars with us. P.S. I am sooo exited that you are coming home tomorow.
Noah: I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Olivia: opuityrewhjpoiuytrewqkjiuytpoiuytrewq (translation..) baby blue hop. Watch Wii with me. Say, Noah hug daddy. Yeah, and me. And, Madie. And, mommy. And, daddy. Buy loose tooth. All done. That all. And, cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment