Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday



Haven't done a Flashback Friday in a while, so here's a new edition of that. This picture was taken back in the spring of '95. We had been dating a little over a year and were very much in love. He was going to Purdue at the time, so he came up that weekend for this special event at Stonehenge Golf Course in Warsaw. It was something for Grace College, but I don't remember what. I DO remember thinking I looked fat in that dress. How crazy was I?!! Good grief. We're never happy with our weight, are we? Anyway, this is one of my favorite pictures. The snow had finally melted, though it was still chilly out, and it was so wonderful having him there for that event. We were so young there too. Pete was probably not quite yet 19 and I was 20. Always loved when we got to dress up and enjoy an evening out together. Heck, still do, though those occasions don't happen as much anymore. Having three kids will do that. ;-) Anyway, here's a quick little flashback of Pete and I when we were just a year into this 16 yr relationship of ours. Can you believe we've been together almost half our lives now? Wow.

No comments: