Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wishing and Hoping


I went into Madie's room and discovered that she had taped a tv and a remote that she had drawn to her bedroom wall. It made me laugh so hard! She said she was just going to use the pretend one to watch. I have a rule that my kids will not have tvs in their bedroom. I could go on and on about why I think children shouldn't be allowed to have them in their rooms, but I won't. Let's just say I'm pretty strict about that. So when I saw Madie had a pretend one that she made up on her wall, it just made me laugh. Guess she figured if she can't ever have a real one, she might as well make one. :-) She's so cute and inventive. Who knew that pretend tvs needed remotes?

2 comments:

Rose said...

So cute! I agree with you on the tv in the room thing. I finally relented about the computer though- they're not online, but for writing assignments and the like, being in a quieter place is more productive.
I'm glad you had a good visit with your folks :-)
LOVE you!!!!!

stipeygirl75 said...

How inventive!

I agree on the TV in the room thing. Joe is fighting me on it but I'm standing my ground :)