Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hilarious Website

http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/2009/08/22/a-present-for-you/

I haven't had a whole lot to blog about lately. Just staying busy with school this week, that's about all. But I did come across this HILARIOUS new website and thought I'd share it with you all. It's called "Emails from Crazy People". Now, having worked in customer service for many years before I became a mom, I have seen many letters from angry people. Some, fairly crazy in fact. One in particular when I worked at Dutchmen from a guy who called us (and I quote) "worthless pieces of pig fat that I will throw in a frying pan and turn the heat up on high". Not sure to this day what exactly that meant. But, he's also the guy that refused to take his trailer to a local dealer for repairs because they apparently raped his cats. Sufficed to say, he wasn't all with it. This website is dedicated to people like that as well as to people that are fed up with things and have a unique way of explaining their frustrations. So, they aren't all crazy. But, definitely ALL funny!! Now, keep in mind, if you read this, they don't edit, so there are curse words used and other things that aren't very christianly, but boy are they funny! The link above takes you to my favorite one. It's a letter to a cable company in Great Britian. The british are so eloquent even when they're mad. LOVED it! Anyway, since I didn't really have anything to share about what we've been up to around here, thought I'd share something funny that I found. It's good stuff!

No comments: