Here are the kids anxiously awaiting entry into the pool.
Here are kids, along with Michael and Andrew, as they get ready to jump in the pool. They all grunted and groaned when I made them stop and take a picture, but they at least did it for me. :-)
Well, because it's been such a beautiful, wonderful summer, the pool hasn't gotten warm yet. Only after we find we've had a good couple weeks in the 90s is the pool nice and warm. So, since that hasn't happened, the water was F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G!!!! Even Noah and Livie didn't want to swim! You know it has to be cold when they'd rather sit on the edge, wrapped in a towel! So, we ended up spending about 2 1/2 hrs in the kiddie pool. It was slightly warmer. I sat on the edge most of the time, talking with Patty (their mom) and getting a lovely tan. Yes folks, I am tan. I never thought it would ever happen again, but I've amazingly gotten a tan. It's quite exciting! The kids got a bit burnt, but nothing too bad. Most of all, they had fun and they can finally say they got to go to the pool this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment