You can see Noah was very excited that Livie got to join us. And, Livie was equally excited to be a part of it too! I would've had Pete come home and watch her, so I could go just with Noah, but he took a half day to watch Livie during my fundraising stuff, so he couldn't do both. So, she joined us and it was fun having her there.
This is all the great stuff that Noah made me! Isn't it wonderful?!
Here are 2 of the reasons why I get to celebrate Mother's Day. :-)
The entire first grade class sang us two really sweet songs. Nosh's in the back, but you can barely see him. I'd try and point him out, but that would probably just confuse you. Just trust me, he's there.
We got a breakfast of mini cinnamon rolls, donut holes, and danishes. Oh, and fruit cups too. I gave all mine to Livie, because I didn't want to take 3 plates when everyone else was taking two. I just had coffee. But, it was REALLY good coffee! ;-) The kids loved the cinnamon rolls. They were bite-sized and yummy!
Noah's group did a little poem for us after we ate. He did a good job. Love how he bows after everything. I think he learned that from the girls, because they're taught to bow at dance class and they do it all the time. They ended the morning with a reading from "Love you Forever" and it was really sweet. A really wonderful way to spend my morning. Had a great time and am so thankful I'm a mom to that funny, sweet boy. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment