Wednesday, May 26, 2010
We're Home!
After a VERY long day of driving, we are home. Hooray!! I'm too tired to post any pictures tonight, but I will be blogging a lot tomorrow, so be looking for those pictures. So much to share with you about our trip. You know when you get your hopes up so high and are afraid it won't meet your expectations? Well, this trip far exceeded my expectations! We had such a fantastic time! I will say this though, the drive out was WAY better than the drive home. Only because we got to see the beautiful landscape of PA on the way out during the last several hours of our trip. If you've never been to PA, I highly recommend it. Such an awe-inspiring place to be. The rolling, foresty mountains are just breath-taking. When we were driving home, we drove through the mountains on a different route and we passed over some rivers. The fog was settling on the mountains and it was just gorgeous!! On the way home though, the last few hours - the hardest ones to deal with - were boring and ugly. After enjoying the drive through PA, we were stuck with corn fields and nothingness. But, hey, not going to complain. We're home!!! That's all that matters. Now off to bed and I'll blog lots and lots tomorrow. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment