Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankfulness

At dinner tonight, we talked about what we were thankful for. These were the replies....


Madie: I'm thankful for the veterans and the soliders in the war, because they protect us. I'm also thankful for all the holidays, especially Thanksgiving, because I like to get together with all our family.


Noah: I'm thankful for food. Sometimes we're thankful for things we NEED, not what we want. We need food or we'll die. Oh! And, I'm thankful for crescent rolls.



Then......Livie said: blue dinosaur poop


'Nuf said.

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Hey, at least she's talking! And really, who isn't glad for blue dinosaur poop? There is too much red dinosaur poop in the world.

Lori said...

haha Good point!! Red dino poop is highly overrated. Blue is the definitely the better color. :-)

Judi Hahn said...

Livie is so her mother. Sounds like something you would have said past and/or present.