Madie hates having long hair. At every available opportunity, she pulls it back into a ponytail. Hmm.. sounds a little like me! Anyway, she was telling me she wanted to get her hair cut and I thought that would be a good idea. Something short enough for her not to get so annoying with it, yet still long enough for a pony or two.

Here's the before - I took this yesterday.

And, here's the after! :-) I think she looks adorable and so grown up! Definitely 3rd grade material now!
2 comments:
Awww she looks so cute with short hair! Definitely very grownup :-) -- Amy
p.s. "some medical journal somewhere"??? C'mon ya need to cite your sources better than that or people will begin to suspect the truth: that you're just making it up! lol
What? Me? Making things up? You know, I wouldn't have to do that if the mainstream media didn't silence all the anti-broccoli information out there. So, even if there's no PUBLISHED news in a medical journal out there, it's only because we've been silenced by the pro-broccoli supporters who are conspiring against us. I mean, do you want to believe the likes of award-winning scientists who push their agenda on us or people like me who have waded through the mire to find the truth? I think the choice is obvious.
And, thanks, I think she looks grown up too. :-)
Post a Comment