Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I'm Back! .... sort of
We got our computer back today! Hooray!! And, it didn't take quite as long as I had thought. I guess Pete told him how much I missed having a computer to blog on and to email my friends on, so he ordered the part we needed asap and got it installed last night. Bless his sweet heart. The reason I say "I'm back....sort of" is because with a new hard drive, the computer is basically blank. I am able to go check out my favorite sites, but the email isn't up and running yet. I can't upload pictures to the blog yet or anything like that. And, I have no idea what the website addys are for my favorite blogging sites. Thankfully Pete saved all the addresses I need both for email and for blogs and such, so he's going to get it all loaded tonight for me and hopefully restore the ability to post pictures. Once he does all that, I'll be back and able to post about the past few days. I will say that we lived through the finale of Hole Fest '08 just last night. It's definitely a blog unto itself. But, I will give you a hint about what we caught. Let me just say that Pete and my Aunt Judi were right on the money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment