Sunday, October 5, 2008

Patches Past

Well, I went through the pictures last night on the computer, trying to find some to post about our pumpkin patch visits these past 7 years. It's so fun to look through them all and see how we've grown as a family and how the kids have grown in those years as well. As I said in my post yesterday, the Dollinger Farm has become a family tradition for us. Every year we go. We look forward to it and make it a really big day. Every year we've done a bit more than the year before. Whether it be riding the train for the first time like in 2005 or riding the horses like in 2007 or having lunch at the barn like we did this year. Each year holds special memories for us and I hope that the kids will always enjoy our trips there. Anyway, scroll down and see our patch pasts. :-)

No comments: