Sunday, October 19, 2008

So Much to Blog About...So Little Sleep

We just got back from IN about 30 min ago and the weekend was a whirlwind of fun! Em got married and it was absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to tell you all about it. BUT, like I said, it was a whirlwind. And, by whirlwind, I mean we were busy from sun-up to sun-down and all the hours in between. I am a very tired sister! So, tomorrow, when my brain is functioning again and my body isn't ready to fall on the floor from exhaustion, I will blog until the cows come home and post so many pictures you'll feel like you were there by my side the whole time. :-) I will say though, that Em was absolutely beautiful and glowed with happiness. And, Jeff was as handsome as ever. I didn't see that smile of his leave his face even once. ;-) I'm happy to add him to my family as my brother and I'm excited to see what the years ahead will bring them. So, hang on until tomorrow and I'll will share all the details. (I know you're anxious to hear all about it Aunt Phyl!!). :-)

2 comments:

Judi Hahn said...

Hope you have time to look at the pictures. I put them all on Facebook because it was quicker than downloading them to Blogspot.

It was a great weekend. Did you get any more story starters after lunch?

Lori said...

Thanks! I didn't know you posted them there. :-) We didn't talk a ton about your childhood stuff - because dad was at the hospital and you were gone. We did talk about the many, many books of Grandpa's. We talked about the diner. We talked about Ponzio's and how gramps always had to go there on Sundays for the creme of turkey soup. :-) Stuff like that. Don't know if that could be considered "blog-worthy" or not. But, it was nice to hang out and visit and enjoy each other. I really want to do it again soon.