Saturday, October 25, 2008

Taking a Little Break

Our computer has crashed two times this week and by the grace of God and Pete's computer savvy, we've got it up and running again. Last night it crashed again and it took Pete all night to get it started, so once he did he downloaded all our important stuff (financial records, pictures, church stuff, etc...) into his laptop and he's taking the computer to his friend's house to try and fix it. SOOO, that means I'll be without computer access for who knows how long. :-( I'm already beginning to suffer withdrawl symptoms - the shakes, pacing, excessive chocolate consumption, etc... Don't know how I'll make it! Anyway, wanted to let you know that I won't have any new blog entries for a while. But, when we get it back, I'm sure I'll have lots to post about. Maybe by then we'll finally come to the conclusion of the Hole Chronicles. Today we're going to a costume party for the kids, so I'll have that to post about and, depending on how long we'll be without a computer, I may have Halloween and Halloween school parties to blog about as well. So, enjoy your week and I'll be back with you hopefully sooner than later. :-)

1 comment:

Glennis said...

I understand how you felt, this adiction to the net is uncurable I think. My cumputer also crashed last week, to be without it for two days nearly drove me insane, but I did find more housework was done!