Today is "Crazy Hair Day" at school. They are having a food drive to bring canned goods and stuff to the local food pantry. If the kids bring something, they get to dress up for that day. Madie's hair is longer, so it's easy to do something wild to her hair. She's sporting the 4 ponytail look today. :-) Noah just got a haircut a couple days ago, so his hair is really short and I couldn't figure out what to do to it. I tried making spikes, but it wasn't long enough. So, I thought maybe adding some of the girls' barrettes would work. He thought it was hilarious!!!! All the kids were laughing at him. He said Madie looked like Kit Fisto from Star Wars and he was now called Mr. Lady. ;-) hahaha I'm sure once Pete sees this, he's going to be so thrilled he left for work early.
Here's a better shot of Noah's hair. He had 5 of the pretty barrettes we have. Oh, and Livie's not actually trying to do the crazy hair. That's just her morning hair. ;-) It makes you wonder though where they inherited their crazy hair. I mean, who are they related to that would know how to make their hair the talk of the town? Hmmm..... I wonder..........

No comments:
Post a Comment