Livie had a busy day of gymnastics and then shopping and when she got home, she got pretty sleepy. I thought she was sitting there watching her cartoons, but when I looked over, she had kind of started slumping down and next thing I knew she was sound asleep. :-) And, of course, she has fallen asleep about 10 min before we have to leave to pick up the kids from school. Doh! Also, this is probably the last time she'll be falling asleep on THIS couch, because we're supposed to get our new one tomorrow!! Stay tuned to see which one. We ended up finding one that wasn't even on our list before. It's really nice and filled my wants and needs as well as Pete's. :-) So, hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon, I'll be blogging about that. Hooray!!
P.S. - Aren't all children just absolute sweeties when they're sleeping? So cute with her little butt in the air and her little leotard still on. :-) Love her to pieces!!
No comments:
Post a Comment