Noah's not one to color for long periods of time, so the fact that he nearly colored the whole thing in was quite something for him.
1. What is your favorite thing to do? PLAY WII
2. What is your favorite food? CRESCENT ROLLS
3. When is your birthday? FEB. 14th
4. Where is your favorite place to go? THE POOL
Then there is a space for a picture of his family and of him. We put pictures on of everything we have. I didn't have any of him playing Wii or eating crescent rolls though, so we just put pictures of that on there. He's get to show it to his class today and then later in the week he'll take in the scrapbook we've been working on that's all about him. Just have a few pages left to finish tonight and it'll be ready. I'll blog about that when it's done. Then on Friday, during the V-Day party, we'll celebrate his birthday with the kids. Going to be a busy week, but I'm sure he's going to love every minute of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment