Friday, February 6, 2009

Gimme An "A"

Tonight was Madie's pom-pom performance and she did a terrific job!!! She was so cute and you can tell she's a dance girl, because she really followed the dance moves. Nana and Papa Trolinger stopped by on their way up to Pete's sister's house and we went out to dinner, then headed over to watch Madie's half-time show.


Here is Nana T with Olivia in the stands while we were waiting for Madie to come out. :-)


Here's her group performing. This was the K-2nd grade class. There were a LOT of girls that came to the camp this year. There were 4 classes total and all of them were about this size.



Madie's there in the middle - the short one with skinny little legs.



Here she is when we picked her up afterwards. I made her do a dance move for me. I'm a dork. I know. But, she's still a cutie!!



This was all of us (minus me who was taking the picture) after she was done. Great performance Madie!!! Now, on to the recital in May!!
**Can you tell how thrilled Pete was that I made them take a picture. ;-) hehe

No comments: