Monday, February 2, 2009

Tasting Bugs?

My kids got a little tube of Crest gel from the dentist office a while ago and loved it! It's dark blue berry-flavored and that was always the kind they requested. Well, it ran out the other day, so they had to use a strawberry-flavored one they didn't like as much. So, I went looking for this special dark blue paste at Walmart tonight and found a large tube of it. Well, since it's not in the same tube as the dinky one we had, Noah wasn't too sure about it.

He said, "I'll have to use my tasting bugs to see if it tastes the same."

"Tasting BUGS?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, "they are inside my tongue and they help me taste things.".

I said, "You have bugs in your mouth?".

"Yes, but they're nice bugs. They let me know if something is gross. I learned that in school"

So, apparently my fear of bugs in the outside world means nothing, because we all have a mouthful of them!

No comments: