Monday, February 2, 2009

We Love Our Daddy!


Why do we love daddy?

Madie: Because he plays MarioKart. Um, and he watches "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" with me.

Noah: Because he is a boy like me. And, because I like him. And, that's not all.... I like how he gives me haircuts.

Olivia: 'Cuz, yeah, run around with me. Um, watch Star Wars with me and that all.



How is Daddy silly?
Madie: He makes silly faces.
Noah: He sometimes does funny things. Like remember when you were playing Zelda and the fairy went away and daddy said, "Um, maybe she has to go to the bathroom". hahahahaha
Olivia: Hmmm..cuz, run around guy (on Zelda) and baby green dinosaur too. Um, die on Zelda. Yeah, funny. haha Pushed that pig away.


How do we show Daddy we love him?
Madie: I give him hugs and kisses.
Noah: We give him big hugs when he comes back from Toronto. And, work.
Olivia: 'Cuz, hmmm..., poop. Yeah, poop and that all. I show him green dinosaur and that all.


**Just a note - when I asked Noah how MOMMY was silly, he said (and I quote) "You poop your pants". Then he continued with gales of laughter. For the record I do NOT poop my pants, but I'm glad to know that that is the ONE thing he thinks is funny about me. Oh, and if you can't tell, poop is a HUGE topic of conversation in our household. Not sure how that happened, but for a good 30 min today in the van Noah and Olivia were discussing eating dinosaur poop and making chomping noises and rubbing their bellies and laughing. So, knowing that they like dinosaur poop puts the whole broccoli thing in perspective. Anyway, we love you daddy and we miss you a lot and can't wait to see you again! :-) Don't know how'll you manage to go three whole days without these types of discussions. Aren't you glad I'm posting them for you. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you all very much. I can't wait to get home from Toronto so we can do all of those fun things... except for eating dino poop! I think I will pass on that :)

I love you.

Daddy