Here he is in his room by the flashlight he so loving put in his room like I asked.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Interpretation
I've found with kids that things are all subject to interpretation. Tonight was one of those cases where I realized that what I said wasn't necessarily done the way I meant it to be. I was picking up the living room and asked Noah to put his flashlight in his room. I, of course, meant to put it where it belongs in his room. He heard me say "put it in your room", so he did what I asked. When I looked down the hallway, I just shook my head and chuckled to myself. He literally put it RIGHT inside his room. I made him sit by it, so I could take a picture.

Here he is in his room by the flashlight he so loving put in his room like I asked.
Here he is in his room by the flashlight he so loving put in his room like I asked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment