Well, Madie finally lost her second tooth today. :-) Yesterday we had corn on the cob. I got it with the idea that Madie would bite into it and finally lose her tooth! It had been pretty wiggly for several weeks, but just wouldn't fall out. So, last night, she was eating away when I heard her start crying. Her tooth had really gotten lose after a bite of corn. It was bleeding a bit, but it was ready to fall out now, so I was excited!! My plan had worked perfectly. :-) I thought she'd lose it during school today, but it fell out in the van when we pulled in this afternoon after school got out. She was so happy and couldn't wait to tell Pete when he got home.
Her permanent tooth from the other tooth she lost is coming up. It's way behind the other teeth though, so I told her to get familiar with the word "Orthodontist", because she's probably going to get to meet one within the next year or two. ;-) Oh, and I hear tell that the toothfairy has raised her rates. Madie got $3 for her first tooth, but the toothfairy this time around only had $5 bills in his, er, um, I mean, HER wallet, so I guess she's getting a bonus this time!
No comments:
Post a Comment