Monday, May 11, 2009

New Hair-dos

I am sooo loving that blog I found!! Every other day I get to try new fun hair-dos on my girls. Granted, they are fairly sick of the routine of picking it out, spraying, brushing, etc... but, they're always happy with the results. Here's today's look that I thought was particularly adorable. :-)



Don't ask me why Livie's wearing those glasses. I don't even know where they came from. But, since she doesn't have glasses, she seems to think those are her's and she wears them ALL THE TIME. Much to my chagrin.


I tried to get a shot from the front too. Madie's always cooperative. Livie, well...., not so much. ;-)


At least she took her glasses off, right?



She cracks me up!

3 comments:

stipeygirl75 said...

CUTE!!!

Judi Hahn said...

I wonder what it is about girls and glasses. When I didn't have glasses, I was always wearing someone's sun glasses, either mine or someone else's. I thought at that time I really wanted glasses because two of my friends had glasses. That was until I found out what it was like to have glasses. Now, I don't even think about it. I put them on in the morning and take them off at night. Sort of like false teeth I suppose.

Rose said...

they're soooooo beautiful!! You are truly blessed, Lori!