Saturday, May 23, 2009

Upload Success!

Well, I finally figured out how to get it to upload!!! But, I mistakenly thought if I uploaded the last part of the routine first, then the first part of the routine would upload above it and it didn't do that. Doh! So, if you want to see it in order, start with the bottom clip, then come up here to this clip. Sorry. But, as much work as it took to upload it in the first place, I wasn't about to start all over again. And, yes, I suck when it comes to filming. But, in my defense, I was trying to record while the people in front of me kept moving their heads, while she kept moving on stage, all while holding a sleepy 3 yr old. I'm a multi-tasker, what can I say. But, it did make for a less than stunning film debut by myself.

This is the last part of Madie's routine. She's the one on the end of the pinwheel right in the front. Then she switches to being the second to last on the far left. Basically, just look for the shortest girl - that's her. ;-)

This is the first part. She's on the far left. She did a great job, only getting momentarily distracted when she spotted her nana and papa in the audience. ;-)

No comments: