After seeing that I posted all about Madie's books, Noah came to me and told me that he wanted me to post about HIS book as well. I said, "Noah, you didn't draw in your book or write anything. What am I supposed to blog about?". This is what he told me....
"Mommy, it's about boxes. It's made from a box and it's about a box. That's what it's about. It didn't need pictures, because it's already made from boxes. It's my box book. I just like boxes."
How could I not know that? It's all so simple. His book is high art. There are no words, no pictures, because the work speaks for itself. So, here is Noah's debut novella - "The Box Book".
***I've only shared the first page, since, well, they're all the same. Blank, brown, and stapled. ;-)
4 comments:
Heh, I am seriously impressed by Noah's abstract thinking! A work of art, indeed ... I see great things in his future. :)
Yes, it's obvious his genius far excels most 5 yr olds. And, here I thought it was just blank pages stapled together. He obviously knew what he was doing. ;-)
I'm still laughing. How cute is that? And how creative? Go, Noah.
He's just so matter-of-fact about it all. It's like, "Why don't you get this, mom?". ;-) He cracks me up!
Post a Comment