Here he is working on it the first day. Madie was very interested in helping, but I told her it was Noah's project, so she could give her ideas, but Noah was in charge. She didn't like that much, but still enjoyed helping. :-) Livie was interested for a few minutes, but had more fun just coloring the paper instead of designing the pages and picking out the pictures.
Here's Noah looking at a couple of the pages we did. On the Daddy page, he drew a little picture of the two of them holding arrows like on Zelda. He thought that was cool.
And, this is his favorite page. The very last page he did. Mostly because I let him do whatever he wanted to it, instead of directing him to do this or that. He picked out any special page he wanted (an army page) and used whatever stickers he wanted (army stickers) and then I put "The End" at the bottom and let him go to town. It was his favorite part. He tried to put an entire 12x12" page of stickers on a little 6x8" page, but he finally had to leave a few off, because he ran out of room. But, he got most of them on. Plus, he added a tank to the top, which made him very happy. He's all about the army and wants to join someday, he tells me. So, there's Noah's scrapbook. He'll take it to school on Friday and show it to all his friends then. So, Jude, what do you think? Are we professional scrapbookers yet? ;-)
2 comments:
Great job! I always say that to students. :) It's really good, though, and a real good time for you and Noah to do something together.
I see where some of my excess supplies can go. If only I had known sooner I would have sent you bunches of "boy" stuff for him to work with. Oh, well, maybe next project? Just let me know!
I will. If I would've remembered sooner, I could have gotten in touch with you, but I realized just 2 weeks ago that it was in fact 2 weeks before his birthday I needed to get a move on!! So, I just went to our local place and got a few things so we could get started then. I'll be more on top of things next time (I hope!!). :-)
Post a Comment