Friday, May 29, 2009

Babies

On the way home from school on Friday, Madie was talking about when she gets married that she wants to have 2 babies. She's going to have 1 boy and 1 girl. Noah announced that he was going to have twins - one boy and one girl - when he gets married too. I asked Olivia what she was going to have. She said, "My baby be.... (thinking...) green! And, have a tail.". I laughed so hard! Not quite the answer I was expecting! ;-)

3 comments:

Judi Hahn said...

Green? Like the color of BROCCOLI?

stipeygirl75 said...

Maybe her baby will be a lizard! Such an imagination, that one. :) Speaking of tails, when Freddy was maybe 2 or 3, he was taking a bath and suddenly discovered he didn't have a tail. He looked around at his tailbone and said "Where's Freddy's tail?" I told him people don't have tails, only animals do. LOLOLOL

Lori said...

hahaha That's so cute!! Actually it wasn't a lizard. It was a dinosaur. She's a bit obsessed about dinosaurs.

And, sadly Judi, it was probably green like, ugh, broccoli. :-( It breaks my heart daily.