Here she is hopscotching her way to put her fruit in the basket. She picked out grapes. And, I'm very pleased to report I saw NO broccoli pieces in the basket. Yet another victory!
Here she is dancing with her ribbon in the opening part. She loves this part a lot! It's also before she turned into mean Ganondorf. That came towards the end of class.
Here she is on the bars. She got really good at holding herself up on the lower ones. That's something she's really accomplished since she started. This shortly before her doing the tumble track where Coach Nancy told her to jump straight like a crayon. That is when she began the growling. I asked her why she was growling and she said "I am a mean, blue crayon.". So, I guess when your coach tells you to jump straight like a crayon, the only way to do that is to be mean and blue.
This is a picture of her class buddies. Zach, on the end, is the only one that has been with her since Sept. We've had several kids come and go. Ava in the green shorts started just a month or so ago. Addison and Hailey started shortly after Christmas break. They are all sweet kids. As you can tell though, getting a picture with 5 2-3yr olds is not easy to do! ;-) It was a great year in gymnastics, but now it's time to move on to summer things and gear up for dance class in the fall. Fun!
3 comments:
You can see the excitement in her face! Looks like a ton of fun!
Mean blue crayon, LOL. I wonder where she got the idea that blue=mean?
She said she was "a mean blue crayon." Glad she didn't say she was a "delicious stalk of broccoli"!
Jude - if she said that, I would sign her up for rehab immediantely!
Post a Comment